Facial Plastic Surgeon Recommendations in the Syracuse, Rochester, Albany, NY Area?

I am 62 years old and interested in a face lift to improve jowls, nasal folds and around the mouth. I've read a lot of material but knowing who to go to is the difficult part. If I am going to do this work, I would like to be pretty darn sure I have chosen a good practitioner.

Vito Quatela, MD, Facial Plastic Surgeon Recommendation for Face Lift in Rochester, New York

+1

Hi,

Go directly to Vito Quatela, MD in Rochester, NY (585) 244-1000, he does beautiful work.  Edwin Williams, MD in Latham, NY is also an excellent facial plastic surgeon.

Be well.

Dr. P