Looking for a Great Doc in Chicago Area That Takes Pride in His/ Her Work

I hope someone can help me out. I'm in the Chicagoland area and looking for a great ps for a mommy makeover. I'm currently in the consultation phase. Hopefully, I can find the right ps and get a date for the procedure by the end of this year.

Mommy Makeover

+1

I recommend interviewing 3 Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, then evaluate them and see if any of them fit your needs, and your comfort level is high.  Be cautions of recommendations of “people or friends” who like their surgeon and push you to them.  Do your own research first, then hear your friends advice.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Good Mommy Makeover Surgeon

+1

You need to do your research, choose a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (not cosmetic surgery) and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.  From here, you know you are selecting from qualified surgeons.  You need to meet with the surgeon, see many examples of their work and talk to patients about their experience with the surgeon and the staff.  If there is a way to speak to and meet patients who have undergone a similar procedure, that is usually very useful.

Chicago Plastic surgeon for Mommy Makeover

+1

When you ask a Plastic surgeon who are the three best Plastic surgeons that you can think of he/she has trouble thinking of the other two.

I believe we offer a unique mommy makeover experience with excellent results.

We have a picture gallery specifically dedicated to the mommy makeover focus.  Please check out our website.

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS

Talmage J. Raine, MD