What's a Great Blemish/pimple Treatment for Dry Face?

Im a 25 yr old girl and never once had acne, pimples, or blemishes. Just the pass couple of years I've suddenly started breaking out on my T zone. I work at a desk job and do touch my face a lot, maybe that could be it? But every face wash I use dries my skin out so much, I have no idea what to use anymore.

Try using over the counter benzoyl peroxide products

+1

Benzoyl Perioxide is a common ingredient aiding in acne.  It helps dry out acne spots so use it only where you need it as to not dry the rest of your skin.  Use a lotion in the morning and the benzoyl peroxide at night as this ingredient is known to bleach clothing.  There are a lot of over-the-counter products that include this ingredient, such as clean and clear.  Be careful though, if you have not ever used benzoyl peroxide before, some people are allergic to it.  If this doesn't do the trick, you might want to try seeing a dermatologist to help suggest products tailored to your specific type of skin.