What Grade Of Orthodontics Treatment Would I Be Classified As?

The Grades: http://www.learn-ortho.com/IOTN-1.html What grade of teeth would i Be classified as

Judging from a photo alone....

+2

You are a class I on the left! I can't tell much more from your photos. You need to include more information before an orthodontist can make the proper diagnosis and come up with a treatment plan.

Good luck!

Springfield Orthodontist

Classification for orthodontics

+2

It is very difficult to diagnose a case from photos.  I believe you are probably a class I, upper spacing case.  You should see an orthodontist for a consult.  In my office consults are free and include photos and an X-ray.  Good Luck!

Miami Orthodontist

How Complex is My Orthodontic Problem?

+2

Complexity of orthodontic cases is determined by many variables including age, gender, which teeth are present, how they are aligned, how the size of the teeth relates to the size of the jaws, the position of the jaws, the bite, the condition of the teeth, the expectations of the patients, etc. Every patients is so different. Some variables affect treatment time and cost more than others. Impacted teeth and bite problems add treatment time. Extraction cases typically take longer than non-extraction cases. The best way to determine how complex your orthodontic problem is would be to schedule a visit with an orthodontist. Most do not charge for the initial consultation. You can then explain your concerns and he will be able to show you what is possible. Good luck!

Albuquerque Orthodontist

IOTN 2

+1

IOTN 2 based on overjet 2-4 mm and spaces between teeth less than 2 mm. Would need to see your other teeth to see if there are other issues such as crossbite, which would raise the score.

San Ramon Orthodontist

Treatment looks easy if that is your correct bite

+1

Orthodontists have to know what the bite is really like on both sides in cases like this.  It is also important to know what your facial profile looks like  because that is one of the main factors in wheather or not to take teeth our as part of the treatment.  If you want the lip profile moved back and flatter than it is now you might want to have teeth out.  If you like your profile the way it is now you would like not need to have teeth out and treatment should be fairly easy and fast.

Phoenix Orthodontist

How hard am I

+1

Based solely on your photos, assuming there are no underlying issues, Very easy!!. Yeah!!!

Obviously to begin treatment you need to visit an orthodontist or general dentist whom does orthodontics for an evaluations. It is important for your doctor to determine why your spaces exist. A few examples would be a tongue thrust, large jaw bones or just a large tongue. You want to know the cause so when you are done your result is stable and doesn;t relapse easily.

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.