My GP is Referring Me to Have Rhinoplasty, How Long Will It Be Before my Appointment Arrives?

How long will the whole process take before i can actually have rhinoplasty? Can it be done in a month or less?

Rhinoplasty surgery timing

+1

The timing for your rhinoplasty surgery depends a lot on your surgeon's schedule. Some surgeons are booked out several months whereas others can fit you into your schdule in a shorter period of time.

Web reference: http://www.drlamperti.com

Timing depends on your health and surgeon's schedule

+1

Hello! The timing of rhinoplasty should be considered carefully and will depend on many variables, not the least of which is your surgeon's schedule! Your general health, medications and activity (especially with regards to contact sports) will play a part in recommending the optimal timing. If you are taking Accutane, your surgeon may recommend that you wait 6-12 months after stopping the drug before proceeding. In general, most surgeons want at least 2 weeks prior to surgery to stop over-the-counter medications and herbal supplements, smoking and anything that will affect the outcome. Good luck!

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon