I Have Gore Tex Implants on Mid Front Cheek and Desperately Want Them Removed. Afraid of Surgery is There a Laser That Can Work?

Laser Implant Removal

No, lasers would not be useful to remove an implant.  You would need a surgical procedure to remove the implant.  

Good Luck.

Laser removal ofcheek implants

The only way a laser might be used with your situation is to make a surgical incision inside nthe mouth. This has  no particular advantage

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

How to remove Goretex facial implants.

It should be a relatively simple procedure to open an incision from inside the cheek to remove the implants. Laser is not an option. Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO