I'm on Accutane and I Have a Few Questions, First Can You Speed Up the Process? Second, How to Treat the Breakouts Best?

I'm on a 5 - 6 months course 15 years old 2 1/2 months using it now Starting to get breakouts

Accutane regimens

+1

Stick with the program set by your physician. You can't take other antibiotics or many topicals when on Accutane because your skin is just too sensitive. It's normal to experience breakouts at the beginning because changes are happening to your pores. This is a necessary (albeit unfortunate) part of the regimen. Don't switch anything on your own; it's very important to follow the program that was directed for you.