Am I in Good Weight to receive a Fat Transfer to the Butt?

I am 5'0" and my last weight was 127 lbs which was about a year ago, I have gain a few lbs since then. I am interested in gettin fat transfer from my stomach, flanks and my back so that it can be transfer to my butt. But I really would love for majority of the fat to be transfer to my hips and outter thighs because I am real narrow in the hips section. As 4 my butt, I do have a little butt but it looks drop and I'll love for it to be more round and perky looking. Do I have enough fat to do this?

Adequate Fat Donor Sites Needed For Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The key to buttock augmentation with fat injections is having adequate donor tissue. Because of concentration methods by centrifuging, you will usually need at least twice as much harvested fat as you need to inject. Given that about 300 to 350cc are injected per buttock, you must have about 1.5 liters of aspirate to remove. Your abdomen and flank pictures show that you do appear to have that amount plus what may also be gotten from the lower back and upper buttock which is not seen in these pictures. 

Web reference: http://www.eppleyplasticsurgery.com/buttock.html

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

From the photos, it appears that you have enough fat for a Brazilian butt lift.  Back pictures woud have also been helpful since there is a lot of fat over the lower back and the flanks typically.  But I believe that it would be possible to liposuction your abdomen, flanks, back, and even thighs if needed to give you the significant buttock augmentation. See examples on our buttock gallery.

Web reference: http://plasticsurgerybodycontouring.com/butt-lift/brazilian-butt-lift-photos-before-after-6.html

Braziliab Butt lift

+1

From the pictures posted, there is enough fat in the abdomen, flanks and may be other areas for fat transfer to the buttock. The surgery is more contouring the body with liposuction of key areas and transfering the fat to the buttock. The shape of the buttock should be dicussed with your surgeon and agree on where fat needs to be removed to enhance the body shape and where the fat is to be transfered to enhance the shape and size of the buttocks and hips.

+1

Thanks for posting your photos but you really need in person examination. My guess is yes you will have enough for Body Jet Lipo + Fat grafting.