Atlanta Tummy Tuck Doctor Recommendation

I am looking for suggestions on excellent tummy tuck surgeons in the Atlanta area. Most patient reviews do not include surgeon names - I'm curious as to why and would appreciate hearing from those who had a good experience to help me determine where I should go since there are so many in this geographic area. Your input is greatly appreciated!

Tummy tuck surgeon in Atlanta

+2

Atlanta has many plastic surgeons. When choosing a plastic surgeon, make sure that he/she is well trained and board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons. You are welcomed to check out my website for more information. I will be honored to be your plastic surgeon.

Tummy tuck doctors in Atlanta

+2

There are many great plastic surgeons in Atlanta. Two whom you might consider are Drs. Vince Zubowicz and Wilbur Baird. Can't go wrong with either of them!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified plastic surgeons. Dr. Vincent Zubowicz and Dr. Marisa Lawrence are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Atlanta tummy tuck surgeon

+1

So long as you have a surgeon who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (NOT a "cosmetic surgeon"), you at least know you're starting with the right training and credentials.  Beyond that, the best way to start is to review the surgeon's website and look at their before/after photos. Then meet with a few of them.  The consultation process really will help narrow it down for you.  You should feel completely comfortable with the surgeon you choose and with the office staff.  After all, this is the start of a relationship, not just a one-time visit.

Carmen Kavali, MD

Dr. Rand is very kind to recommend me for tummy tuck surgeon in Atlanta.

+1

I agree with Dr. Rand.  Dr. Baird is a good surgeon too.  By the way, there are a lot of plastic surgeons in atlanta that do good tummy tucks.  You can check my work on the website and can interview me at your leisure.

Choosing a tummy tuck doctor

+1

When choosing a tummy tuck doctor, patients definitely need to do their homework. Remember that this is a significant procedure and one in which your results will vary depending on the surgeon's skill and the techniques that they use. For this reason, it is vital that you work with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has a great deal of experience with tummy tucks and body contouring. They will be able to best assess you and determine what combination of techniques will help you meet your goals. Also make an effort to understand the surgeon's aesthetic goals and what they would like your tummy to look like afterwards. Our patients appreciate the multiple techniques that we use to help contouring her belly so that it is not flat like a wall but contoured like a toned abdomen.
In our practice, we have many patients who travel to Miami for their tummy tuck surgery. Our out of state patients begin the process with an iConsult in which we connect their computer to our encrypted system. During the iConsult, patients get a chance to ask questions of other procedure and watch their photographs transform so that they can get an idea of what they could look like after their surgery. Patients then arrive to Miami 1 to 2 days before their surgery where they receive their real consult where the surgical plans are reviewed and confirmed. Patients enjoy their new results and recovering in beautiful South Florida.

To learn more about tummy tucks, see photos, and help you decide which one is best for you, please visit us at the link below:

Pat Pazmino, MD

Selecting the right surgeon

+1

You are correct in that there are several good plastic surgeons in the Atlanta area. In Atlanta and elsewhere you can begin by assessing credentials and pre- and post-op photos on the realself, ASPS, ASAPS and individual websites. You should then be evaluated by 2 or 3 surgeons to determine with whom you best interact.

John Whitt, MD

Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon

+1

You're in luck, because Atlanta has some terrific plastic surgeons.

Tummy Tuck surgery is a major operation- its major abdominal surgery. Make sure you seek out a surgeon that is board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

https://abplsurg.org/ModDefault.aspx?section=PubFind

Check out the link listed above, and enter your zipcode in the online form.

A list of qualified tummy tuck surgeons in your region will appear.

Check out their websites, go meet them in person, and ask to speak to a couple of their tummy tuck patients about their experiences.

A tummy tuck procedure is one of the most transformative cosmetic procedures available. Seek out a qualified plastic surgeon in your area!

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS