Good treatment for a red nose bump from acne scar?

I had a big pimple that lasted for months because it kept breaking and recovering. Now it's stable, but for three months I have this bump red scar. Not as red as in a new pimple, but it's red. What would be a good treatment to reduce it or remove? Thanks.

Great Treatment for Red acne scar

+1
The best treatment for a red acne scar is the VBeam laser.  It is highly effective for reducing the redness and making the scar fade out.  You might also benefit from intralesional cortisone injected into the area as well.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in lasers for the best results.