Good Surgeons for Brazilian Butt Lift in NYC or NJ?

Anyone whose had it done or knows some one to go or not go to?

Where to have your Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
There are several surgeons in the South Florida/Miami area that frequently perform this procedure with great results.

It is important to ask the right questions during your consultation:

• 1.Is your surgeon a board certified plastic surgeon?
    • a.Be sure he or she is a plastic surgeon, there are a lot surgeons that are cosmetic surgeons or board certified in other fields other than plastic surgery. They do not do the same training as a plastic surgeon.
    • b.You can check the American Board of Plastic Surgery website for a list of plastic surgeons in your area.
  • 2.Does your surgeon commonly perform this procedure?
    • a.Ask to see before and after pictures or look online for reviews on the procedure.
  • 3.Where is the surgery performed
    • a.Is the procedure performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital?
  • 4.Who performs the anesthesia for the procedure?
    • a.Is an anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia?

Brazilian Buttock Lift in NYC

+1
You are right that Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is not that common in NY and NJ. There are several docs that do it, but you need to make sure that you find a board certified plastic surgeon who does at least 6-8 BBLs per week and can show you over 100 before and after pictures of his/her own patients. Don't select based on price, though, because the best and busiest will probably the most expensive.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift.......

+1

There are not very many surgeons who have much experience with the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure.  So, you need to shop around and find a surgeon who provides the results that you are seeking.  And, you need to be sure that the surgeon can provide these type of results "routinely".  The best way is to check out their before and after photos on their website or in their office.  If they don't have many photos, then they probably haven't done this procedure very many times or may just not be able to provide the type of results that you are seeking.  Be sure you are comfortable with your surgeon of choice.  I have performed this procedure for about 13 years now and often get referrals from other plastic surgeons who tell me that they cannot get the fat to survive.  When done well, the results are beautiful! 
Good Luck

Daniel P. Markmann, MD