Looking for a Good African American Nose Job Surgeon in Los Angeles

I am planning on getting myself a nose job when I graduate next summer. I can't wait to get rid of this huge nose that has plagued me since h.s. on! Can anyone suggest a good surgeon in the LA, California area that preferably has experience in working with African Americans? Also it seems from the center to the tip of my nose is all carilage and very soft. Should I consider an implant to define the tip?

Los Angeles Rhinoplasty

+2

I can suggest my colleague and mentor Dr. Jay Calvert in Beverly Hills.  He is an excellent rhinoplasty surgeon and you will be happy with your results.  Good Luck

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best African American Rhinoplasty in Los Angeles

+2

Hi AB,

Fortunately there are many skilled and experienced African American rhinoplasty specialists in Los Angeles.  You should consult with a few surgeons and then carefully choose your rhinoplasty surgeon.  Ask to see their before and after photos, and even a chance to meet and speak with some of their patients.

You will definitely require cartilaginous structural grafts to refine and support the tip of your nose.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Encino, CA

Michael A. Persky, MD

African American Nose Job Surgeon in Los Angeles

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified surgeons. Dr. James Bradley and Dr. Roy Semlacher are possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty for the African-American nose.

+1

Not all African-American noses are alike! In 35 years of doing these noses I have seen many different types. Most require narrowing of the nostrils and thinning of the skin as well as tip definition, etc. But there are some are are much different than this. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does a large number of these noses and can have you speak with their patients.

African american nose surgery

+1

I do a lot of African American noses. Yes they present challenges from technique to desired results that must fit the cface and the ethnic background. A godd frank discussion with your surgeon must be held. Aak for pictures and try to talk to previous patients Be sure to express your desires.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

+1

First an dforemost you should look at before and after photos and many them. If you like majority of results then most likely you will get a good result. African-American rhinoplasty is one of the most complex procedures we perform and getting a good result requires vast amount of experience and some innovation. Good luck

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon