Looking for a Good Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Philadelphia

So I have finaly came to the conclusion that I need and want to have a Rhinoplasty done to make my face more feminine since I have such a masculine nose. I hate my androgynous well the thing is I am having a hard time finding a good surgeon in philadelphia there are a select few but I have not had that feeling of yes this is the surgeon for me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Good Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Philadelphia

+1
Go to the website of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery to find surgeons in Philadelphia. There are also many excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in nearby New York City. Look at the websites of these surgeons to find results that you like and then schedule consultations with those individuals.

Rhinoplasty doctors

+1

Look for a surgeon whose results you like. It does not have to be ethnic results. Then, see if you like his demeanor and what he says. Ask to speak with his patients. Watch my video!

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Philadelphia has great plastic surgeons, but you can travel a short distance to find the one for you.

+1

Philadelphia has great plastic surgeons, but you can travel a short distance to find the one for you. There are good rhinoplastic surgeons in New York or in Boston. Google searches will turn them up.

I see a lot of patients for rhinoplasty from far and wide. You only need to stay 'in town' for a short time.

G. Gregory Gallico, III, MD, FACS
Associate Professor, Plastic Surgery
Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard Medical School
170 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
Tel: 617-267-5553
Fax: 617-267-5507
ggallico@partners.org

G. Gregory Gallico III, MD

Try Baltimore for your rhinoplasty!

+1

I don't know any surgeons in your area, but Baltimore is not too far away!  My partner, Dr. Ira Papel, is known nationally and internationally for his rhinoplasty work. We often see patients from out of town and  would be happy to consult with you. You are invited to call the Facial Plastic Surgicenter at 410-486-3400 to arrange a consultation.

Theda C. Kontis, MD
Baltimore Facial Plastic Surgeon

Manhattan and Philadelphia

+1

I mainly practice in Manhattan, but I also maintain a practice just outside of Philadelphia. I would be happy to meet with you. Please contact me to arrange a free consultation.

Kevin Ende, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon