How to Make my Too-large Breasts Proportionate to my Body?

My weight is (50 kg) and my hieght is (59 inch). my shape is not bad but my breast is very big. it's band size is (31 inch) and bust size is (36 inch). this problem is always make me very sad. please tell me what can i do and what is the size that should my breast be??

Breast Reduction and Breast Size Afterwards?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Congratulations on your decision to proceed with breast reduction surgery. It is one of the most patient pleasing operations we performed.

I think your stated goals are perfectly reasonable. Many patients have the same goals: reduce the breasts enough to achieve some symptom relief while maintaining enough breast tissue to remain “proportionate".

Before undergoing the breast reduction procedure it is very important to communicate your size goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or “C cup” or "fake looking" means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.‚Ä®Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Breast reduction surgery

+1

Large breasts can restrict your lifestyle and cause a variety of medical problems. Even drastic weight loss won't result in more than negligible shrinkage. Breast reduction surgery removes excess breast tissue and reshapes the contour of the breasts so that they are smaller and perkier. I commonly use a minimal incision technique (Le Jour), eliminating the need for large scars while providing a pleasing breast contour and shape that is proportionate to the patients body.

Your surgeon knows exactly how much tissue he or she is taking out, because it is weighed after removal. And breast reduction comes with an added bonus: the extracted breast tissue is always sent to the lab and examined by a pathologist for signs of cysts or cancer. Having smaller breasts can take years off your appearance!

Michelle Copeland, MD, DMD

Breasts too big!

+1

This is a complaint I hear all the time, from young women as well as older ones.  The treatment is called a breast reduction or reduction mammoplasty.  There are many different techniques available and some of the cost may be covered by your insurance.  My advice would be to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who can review your options and go over the risks and complications associated with breast reduction surgery.  Good luck.

Steven Schuster, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction

+1

It sounds as if you are a good candidate for a breast reduction. There are many different methods ot achieve a reduction. The procedure of choice varies depending on your anatomy and preferences. Discuss this with a certified plastic surgeon.

Breast Reduction Surgery

+1

Of all the surgeries that we do, breast reduction surgery has one of the highest patient satifaction rates.  You may be a candidate for breast reduction surgery.

You should consult with a plastic surgeon to go over your options.

Good luck.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Breast reduction

+1

A breast reduction is a good option for the complain of having very large breasts.  The size can certainly be adjusted to match your body dimensions.

A breast reduction is an operation that makes women with large breast extremely happy

+1

A well done breast reduction should make your breast match your body size and frame. Not only will your breast be smaller but should be much perkier and a better rounded shape. The biggest complaint I hear from patients after a reduction mamoplasty, "I wish I had done this sooner." Ask your surgeon to show you some photos of their results. If your breast are too big for your body the a breast reduction is just the ticket. 

Carl W. 'Rick' Lentz III, MD

Breast reduction surgery makes overly large breasts more proportionate to a petit body

+1
Breast reduction surgery is a fabulous way to make uncomfortably large breasts smaller and nicely shaped. There are things to consider if you are young and expect to have children. Pregnancy and nursing will again change the size and shape of your breasts. All of the options should be discussed during your consultation with a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Elizabeth Slass Lee, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Proportinate Breasts

+1

It sounds as if you are a good candidate for a breast reduction surgery.  You should discuss this with your personal physician.  I am sure there are many qualified plastic surgeons in Cairo.

John Whitt, MD