Good Right Implant. Bad Left One? (photo)

I had breast augmentation two months ago, 600cc silicone placed under the muscle with incisions through my armpits. My right implant has dropped quite a bit and it very soft and natural feeling. The left one hasn't dropped at all since my surgery and is slightly harder. What could be causing this?

Left breast implant needs to drop, see your surgeon

Thank you for your question and photographs. From your photographs it appears that the left breast implant has not dropped into and beneath the breast as well as has occurred on the other side. I am assuming your plastic surgeon is having you do breast displacement exercises on the left side to push the implant down.

If this result does not improve between 3 and 6 months a revision may be necessary to drop the implant into a lower position.