Does Anyone Know of a Good Revision Surgeon in NY or Boston Area?

i had 2 surgeries with a doctor but im still not happy with my results...but you wouldn't be either. Take a look please...

Revision doctor

+1

before seeking a revision you should decide what specifically you are unhappy about and then find out (through multiple consultations) whether your expectations are realistic

Afro-Hispanic Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

What you have is very thick skin with a bulbous - sebaceous tip or  a typical Afro-Hispanic ethnic nose. Ethnic rhinoplasty is definitely the most challenging of all due to the thickness of the skin and soft weak cartilages. Many Hispanics and African Americans have these features. Your next revision surgery will be even more difficult due to the fact that you already had two others. However, not impossible to improve what you have now.

You can check out my website to see my philosophy on Afro-Hispanic ethnic rhinoplasty.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

If you already had 2 rhinoplasties and are not satisfied it may be difficult to achieve what you want. However, you did not list what you are unhappy about.

Revision rhinoplasty in New Jersey

+1

Dear revision rhinoplasty patient from East Coast,
I you’re looking for an expert rhinoplasty in East Coast area, I recommend you to see Dr. Daniel Becker in New Jersey. He has written several articles and books on rhinoplasty. Good luck

Kevin Sadati, DO