Can I Get a Good Result W/out a Lift and Just Implants Alone with Round High Profile 475 & 500ccs,or Would That Produce Sagging?

I wear a 34 B, want D cup, BWD=12cm. Asymmetry-Right breast larger then left breast, by 25cc's. The crease is also higher on the smaller breast. Left breast crease to nipple-6cm. Right breast crease to nipple-8cm. I have tear drop shaped breasts naturally. Nipples are NOT pointed downward. No volume whatsoever in the upper pole. I have a lot of elasticity, fill volume determined be 500ccs. The PS said he can lower the left crease, but also recommended a lift. I do not want a lift. Best Option?

Breast Augmentation With Lift

+1

Hello. While all of the issues that you address should be correctable through surgery, it is difficult to tell you exactly what procedures suit your case the best. To get a certain answer you should schedule an exam with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/breast-augmentation-7001

Best Breast Surgery Option for Me?

+1

Despite your  precise description of your breast measurements, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination or at least viewing pictures.

The best advice I can give you online is to seek consultation with several board-certified plastic surgeons.  If you find that  the consensus among the consultations is that you will benefit from breast lifting,  you should probably follow that recommendation ( or opt out of having breast surgery).  In other words, choose a plastic surgeon whose advice you trust, based on demonstrated quality of work and either follow his/her advice or decide to not proceed with surgery.

Be careful about choosing your surgeon based on a promise of less scarring ( for example no breast lifting);  you do not want to end up disappointed with the results of surgery.

In regards to these scars associated with breast lifting surgery most patients (If properly selected and who are doing the operations and the right time of their lives) accept the scars associated with breast augmentation/breast lifting surgery as long as they are happy with the improvement in contour, size, and symmetry. This acceptance of the scars is the essential “trade-off” associated with many of the procedures we do and the field of plastic surgery.

I  hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Do I need a lift with by augmentation.

+1

There is not enough information for me to respond to this. This is a complex decision for your surgeon. A photo would be helpful, as would be the measurements of the nipple to the top of the breastbone. If you could attach that info, you will be much more likely to get a useful response. Thanks