Good Restylane Tear Trough Injector in Denver?

I visit Denver once a year to see my parents, and I wonder if anyone has any experience with an oculoplastic surgeon or cosmetic surgeon who does a good job of injecting Restylane for under-eye loss of volumne and dark circles? I don't really think it's done much where I live (Ireland), so I don't want to be a guinea pig and end up with discoloration or terrible results. I guess the biggest problem would be that I couldn't come back in a month for another assessment and top-up.

Denver injectors

+1

There are many good filler injectors in Denver. You may want to start out by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look up plastic surgeons in your area.

A great cosmetic injector in Denver

+1

If you want a great cosmetic injector in Denver, go to Dr. Joel Cohen. He is a very well respected cosmetic dermatologist who also is a consultant and lecturer for many of the companies that make these products. He is probably one of the top injectors in the U.S. also.

Lorrie Klein, MD
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Big city with a number of excellent doctors

+1

Look up Dr. Michael McCraken (McCraken Eye and Face Institute). He is in Denver and does a great job with fillers and botox. He is also highly respected by his peers.