Does Anyone Know of a Good PS in CT?

I need to find a highly reccommended PS in CT for a breast reduction.

Finding Plastic Surgeon for Breast Reduction?

+1

Although I cannot provide you with a specific name,  I am glad that you are doing your due diligence in the selection of plastic surgeon.

You will be best served to seek treatment by a board-certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate a significant level of experience  with the procedure you are planing. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Arrange consultations andask to see his/her before-and-after pictures and to potentially meet with patients who have had similar surgery.
You should also ask about potential risks and complications associated with the procedure and how the surgeon deals with these potential problems. Remember, that all surgeons experience complications (despite best efforts).