Looking for a Good Juvederm Provider in Orange County, California?

I tried Juvederm for the first time (nasolabia fold and a bit underneath the eyes) a couple of months ago and liked the results. I have heard of the "cross-hatch" technique of injecting and (I'm pretty sure my provider did not use this technique on me) next time around I believe my results will be even better if this method is used.

I am looking for an excellent Juvederm provider in the Orange County area who uses this technique. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Juvederm in Orange County

+1

Cheryl L. Effron, MD and Jeffrey D Hoefflin MD have good reputations in Orange County. Consult with 2 to 3 injectors in the area, and find one that best fits your needs. Since it tends to be a long term relationship between patient and injector, don't rush the decision.

+1

There are many good Juvederm injectors in Orange County. You may want to start out by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and look up plastic surgeons in your area.

Juvederm in Newport Beach

+1

I would caution you about having Juvederm injected underneath the eyes. I have seen patients who have had uneveness, lumps from it being injected there. Fortunately, you can inject another substance that will "dissolve" the juvederm.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Steve Yoelin, MD, Walton Montegut, MD or Val Lambros,MD for Juvederm Injections in The OC

+1

Hi Jenal,

I would see Steven Yoelin, MD, Walton Montegut, MD or Val Lambros, MD.   Ron Moy  and Gary Lask (across the street from my office) are located in Los Angeles, not the OC.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD

Juvederm in Orange County

+1

Try either Dr. Ron Moy or Dr. Gary Lask, both of whom are board-certified dermatologic surgeons who have a very good reputation and are very experienced.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Many choices in Orange County

+1

In your area therre are multiple options.

Steve Yoelin has been a teacher and instructor in Juvederm for years.

Val Lambros has a strong intrest in facial aging and its correction with volume replacement.

Malcom Paul is a past president of the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Society.

You should consider these three at least, and there are many other excellent doctors down there!

Keith Denkler, MD
Marin Plastic Surgeon