Doctor Recommendations for Good and Inexpensive Facelift

I Am Looking for a Good and Inexpensive Surgeon for a Facelift Procedure in the U.S.Can Anybody Help?

Good and inexpensive facelift

+3

If your doctor has extensive facelift experience and a long record of happy patients and successful results; these days probably the best reasonable approach to a good facelift is local anesthesia with a valium by mouth. I have found over the last few years I get 90% of the quality results this way, as when I was doing facelifts under general anesthesia or I.V. sedation. Since almost all the relevant surgical risk is related to the anesthesia this approach is much safer, and the recovery is a lot easier. In my hands a good facelift can be done in less than 90 minutes under local anesthesia with no pain or discomfort.  As an added bonus your dollar savings by this method will be 2000$-3000$. This proceedure is a full facelift with appropriate skin flaps and SMAS plication....no shortcuts.....our office has hundreds of before and after results of our patients for you to evaluate and get an honest review of what can be done

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Looking for a Facelift Deal (Good and Cheap) can be tricky

+2

Regarding: Doctor Recommendations for Good and Inexpensive Facelift
I Am Looking for a Good and Inexpensive Surgeon for a Facelift Procedure in the U.S.Can Anybody Help?"

While everything that is extremely cheap is far from good, merely paying a lot more for something does not assure you of excellence.

People charge what they think something is worth tempered by what they think they can get. Are certain lawyers worth over 1,000 per hour? Are certain watches worth over 60,000 dollars? Is a mounted piece of carbon crystal really worth millions? They are to some people.

Some people actually believe that the more a Plastic surgeon charges, the better he must be. (Otherwise, why would he charge such outrageous fees?) To feed off such snob simpletons, office suites on upper Park Avenue in New York and Roxbury in Beverly Hills are sold out and while those areas have great Plastic surgeons they have more average and below average surgeon who charge large fees to attract these fee-fixated fireflies from all over the world.

You can find good Plastic surgeons between the East and West coasts whose fees are much more reasonable BUT you will not find a good plastic surgeon giving away his work. If you do not want to travel, or save you may wish to consult the Resident's Clinic at Manhattan Eye and Ear Hospital where your surgery would be done by a Plastic surgery resident or fellow supervised by a top New York Plastic surgeon. Other resident clinics are found at Columbia-Presbyterian, Mount Sinai and New York Hospital.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Good and Inexpensive usually don't go together with plastic surgery

+1
The best results in plastic surgery come from very well trained surgeons with evidence of great results. Great results also happen in a meticulous accredited OR setting with a highly trained staff. There are ways to save money, but discount plastic surgery is probably not a good idea.

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Good facelift work

+1

Caveat emptor or buyer beware.  If you buy cheap you may get cheap. It is also much harder to fix bad work than it is to do a great facelift fromt he get go.  Good luck!

THere are no bargain facelifts

+1

A good facelift, that is a facelift done properly and safely producing a beautiful result requires great skill and experience on the part of your surgeon.

Bargain or inexpensive facelifts imply a "shortcut" or leaving something out. What can be lacking is the experience and skill of your surgeon or possibly your safety.

Generally cheap or inexpensive facelifts are mini lifts or partial lifts that just do not produce complete, satisfying and long lasting results. Alternatively, pricing is reduced because the surgeon is new and inexperienced or not busy, bioth factors which should raise alarms.

Generally, highly skilled surgeons who comfortably produce good facelift resyults are more expensive or at least comfortably within prevailing market charges-you can find prevailing rates by visiting the website of the American Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (see link below).

It is your face and your health that should be your primary concern, not price

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Excellant but inexpensive facelift.

+1

I think you should approach this by putting a very strong emphasis on "good facelift" and less on inexpensive.  There are a multitude of "branded" facelifts advertized which promise less scarring, less recovery, less cost with the same result as a regular facelift.  They are not real facelifts and the duration of the result will be less.  For your safety and happiness with the end result, you should consult with several board certified plastic surgeons, who have extensive experience and excellant reputations.  If all are comparable, then you can sort them out on price.  Bargain shopping when it comes to your face may end up more costly for you.

Jeffrey M. Darrow, MD

Recommendation for Good and Inexpensive Facelifts?

+1

In medicine and in life, one gets what they pay for in general. The mini-lifts or the “fast lifts” with a one-day recovery period are just that; they are not true facelifts. If a patient has no recovery period then there will probably be NO long-term lasting results from the procedure. I do not have any recommendations other than you should seek a board certified plastic surgeon that has expertise and experience in performing true facelift procedures. A true facelift procedure will generally have a recovery period of at least ten to fourteen days if done in a proper fashion.  

Rod J. Rohrich, MD

Do not let the price be the most important factor

+1

While every patient must take price into consideration, this should not be the overriding factor when you decide on your surgeon. That is certainly not to say that you will get a better facelift if you pay more money; however, I would be very wary of a procedure that costs next to nothing. I think the best strategy is to find a few surgeons in your area who have good reputations and see them for consultations. Choose surgeons who have extensive experience, produce excellent results, and value patient safety. If you find multiple surgeons who meet these criteria, you can then compare price.

Ryan Greene, MD, PhD
Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Finding Good Facelift surgeon to Improve Neck & Jawline contour

+1

Hi 7818anon in New York,

The are several methods to determine the best facelift surgeon for you. Price or cost of plastic surgery is not necessarily correlated with the top plastic surgeon or best results. Cosmetic surgery prices vary from a few to several thousands of dollars, based on many factors. Start and continue your research, and speak with a couple face lift surgeons in your area. Each person decides for themselves which surgeon is best for their specific goals and expectations. Only then can you determine the best plastic surgeon for you. Best of luck.

Dr. C

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facelift financing price reduction

+1

I have a lot of experience doing facelifts. Presently, because of the economy, I am offering a significant price reduction on all cosmetic surgery as well as excellent financing. Also, I am offering a mini facelift done with a local anesthetic and quick recovery.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon