Would It Be A Good Idea To Bring My Wish Pictures Just To Give My Dr An Idea Of How I Want To Look?

Brazilian Butt Lift .. If It Helps

Pictures speak volumes

+2

I would agree that pictures are always valuable to a Plastic Surgeon so he/she can know exactly what you like.  Good luck to you!

Body contouring

+2

Pictures can be a good communication tool. However body shape, fat distribution, bonet frames differ from one person to another. but pictures can be a starting point to convay to your surgeon what you like and what curves you like where the most projection of the buttocks you like and your doctor can do computer immaging of your pictures to see how the changes look on your body. Also can discuss what is possible for you and is not.

Yes to Pictures

+2

Of course, wish pictures gives the Dr. an idea on the shape and size that you want for your new buttocks. Not all patients are the same and they are all looking for different sizes and shapes. Whether its a natural discreet look, or a fuller round bubble look; Pictures help your Plastic Surgeon give you the results your looking for.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Pictures

+1

Pictures are one way to demonstrsate to your surgeon your wishes. However they may not be achievable so do not be disappointed. Not every one has the same bony contour so results will not be the same. Skin txyure and muscle volumes also are different. Finally, the rate limiting factor with fat transfer if the amount of fat that can be harvested.

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS