Good Garment for Brazilian Butt Lift??

I am finding it tough to locate a good garmet for post op BBL. My dr office only sells 1 that zips on the side and the location of the zipper bothers me. Any suggestions of wear I can find a good 1?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

BBL Garment

+4

i would strongly suggest calling contourmd.com as they have some of the best garments in the business. I use them as my supplier and definitely recommend their garments. They are very knowledgeable and have a specific BBL garment. 

Best of luck

Brazilian butt lift and garment

+2

Liposuction and fat injection are done differently by different doctors. Some doctors do a more superficial liposuction and some liposuction at deeper levels. It's best to talk to your doctor about the type of garment that works best with his or her liposuction because the garment and the type of massage may affect your final result.