Suggestions of Good Explant Doctors in Houston?

I am think about having my implants removed. I very unhappy with them the were huge for my small frame body. Went to a doctor in houston unsure about what I want to do and of course they say they can make them smaller and look better but I am afraid to do it again and be unhappy again but am told I will be unhappy with the look if I just take them out. I would like some names of houston doctors that will take as much pride in taking them out as they do with putting them in.I had them deflated.

Breast implant removal and Breast Appearance

+1

There are many good board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You should do your due diligence by checking with the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Only by visiting the surgeon's website or office will you learn of his/her specific experience and skill.

What your breasts will look like after explantation  depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back),  the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation). 

Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will  potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them  to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_breastaugmentation.htm

Breast implant removal

+1

If you are unhappy with yoru breast implants, there are many excellent plastic surgeons in Houston that can help you. You can start by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and find onw in your area.

Houston surgeon

+1

Finding a surgeon that you are comfortable with is a very important process.  I would suggest looking at the American Society of Plastic Surgeons first (plasticsurgery dot org).  There are many qualified surgeons in Houston.  Beyond that, I personally know Dr. Gill and believe him to have the dedication to patients that you're looking for in a surgeon.  

Again, Houston is very well populated area for extremely talented surgeons.  Visit with several if you need to before proceeding with any surgery.

Little Rock Plastic Surgeon