Does Anyone Know of a Good Dr Near Oakland Area?

Looking and nervous about getting a breast augmentation and tummy tuck. Looking for a good dr

Mommy Makeover Doctors

Many plastic surgeons perform mommy makeovers.  This is a very common procedure.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with the BEST credentials who has performed hundreds of these procedures.

Good doctor nearby.

Thanks for sharing. The best way to find a fully trained - board certified plastic surgeon is by going to That's the website for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Good luck - Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Finding Good Plastic Surgeon for Mommy Makeover?

I'm sure you will be able to find well qualified board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.

Check with the  American  Board of Plastic Surgery  and/or  The American Society of Plastic Surgeons for plastic surgeons appropriately trained and certified. This is a good place to start.
Next evaluate the experience level and quality of results by looking at before and after pictures and examining/talking to patients who have had similar procedures performed.
Once you have done enough due diligence research you will feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon you choose.