Does Anyone Know of a Good Dr Near Oakland Area?

Looking and nervous about getting a breast augmentation and tummy tuck. Looking for a good dr

Mommy Makeover Doctors

+1

Many plastic surgeons perform mommy makeovers.  This is a very common procedure.  Find the board certified plastic surgeon with the BEST credentials who has performed hundreds of these procedures.

Good doctor nearby.

+1

Thanks for sharing. The best way to find a fully trained - board certified plastic surgeon is by going to plasticsurgery.org. That's the website for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Good luck - Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Finding Good Plastic Surgeon for Mommy Makeover?

+1

I'm sure you will be able to find well qualified board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.

Check with the  American  Board of Plastic Surgery  and/or  The American Society of Plastic Surgeons for plastic surgeons appropriately trained and certified. This is a good place to start.
Next evaluate the experience level and quality of results by looking at before and after pictures and examining/talking to patients who have had similar procedures performed.
Once you have done enough due diligence research you will feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon you choose.