Good Doctors for Breast Reduction/lift in Buffalo, NY?

I am 18 years old and have size 34DD or larger. I'm only 5'5" and I cant find Swim wear or dresses. I'm still in high school. I also hate the way my breasts look, my breasts make me feel horrible about my body and ruin my self esteem. I want the "Perfect Chest", but my are flat and droopy. I was wondering the costs and if there are any Plastic Surgeons in Buffalo NY?

Doctors for Breast Reduction/lift in Buffalo, NY

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point to find a list of qualified surgeons in your area. Dr. Andrew Giacobbe and Dr. Todd Koch may be possibilities. Consult 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find the one that best meets your needs.

Breast Reduction for Teenager?

+1

Thank you for the question. I 

It sounds like you are dealing with juvenile breast hypertrophy along with the physical and psychosocial consequences of this diagnosis. In other words, the breasts are too large for the frame causing  both physical and psychological distress.

As you think  about  breast reduction surgery make sure  you do your homework and understand the potential risks and complications associated with  the procedure.  Make sure you also understand that further surgery may be necessary in the future (for example if the breasts were to grow in size again).

On the other hand, breast reduction surgery is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform and I think that for the right teenager (enough symptoms) it may be an excellent option (regardless of the age).
Sometimes a procedure is covered through health insurance. The best way to obtain insurance coverage for breast reduction surgery involves some “hoops” to jump through. The more documentation you have (for example, from your primary care doctor, physical therapist, chiropractor etc.) the better when it comes to obtaining insurance “authorization” for the procedure.
This documentation and letter/pictures from your plastic surgeon will help you obtain authorization.

Make sure you're  working with a well-trained/experienced board-certified plastic surgeon.

I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The surgeons will generally be well-versed in a  variety of procedures that may be indicated based on your examination and goals.

Breast reduction in Buffalo

+1

There are many excellent plastic surgeons in Buffalo New York. You can search on the websites fo ASPS or ASAPS to find someone in your area.