Good doctor? (photo)

I found a doctor who works in a hospital and is specialized in nosejobs en schisis. He does 20 nosejobs in one year for a long time now. Do you think that is enough?

Good doctor?

+1
That may be OK.  There are a lot of factors that will be involved with a decision such as this.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Rhinoplasty candidate

+1

The nose job is  the hardest operation to perform an entire field of cosmetic surgery, so is important to find a surgeon who is performed thousands of rhinoplasty surgeries for best results. For many examples, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty  photo gallery

Open wound after breast reduction, should I be worried?

+1

Yes but... You need to fell comfortable with the doctor you have chosen. Only you can determine your level of comfort..//

Nose

+1
I would ask to look at his photos and see if you like the results and also ask if he can do a mirror image (photo shop) of your nose to show you how it might look following surgery so you and he both have the same idea in mind for the post operative result. Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon