Need a Good Doctor for Cheek Implants in Chicago Area?

Trying to find a good doctor in chicago area for cheek implants. Any recs would be greatly appreciated.

Cheek implants......Chicago

+1

My suggestion is to contact the American Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery. on line AAFPRS .com, and get a list of board certified facial plastic surgeons with experience in this proceedure. Get consults, look at pictures and make sure you choose someone with previous good results.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek Augmentation in Chicago

+1

Go to the website of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery to find a list of surgeons in Chicago.  Look at the websites of the individual physicians to find surgeons whose work you like.

Cheek augs in Chicago

+1

I would suggest you see Steve Dayan or Dean Toriumi.  Having spent years with them either in training or helping to train, and still being close enough to Chicago to enjoy their friendship, I would highly recommend a consult with both of them.  They are professional, personable, and excellent surgeons.  There are of course others, but keep these two on your short list.

Kevin Robertson, MD
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

Doctor in Chicago for cheek implants

+1

Try Dr Steve Dayan in Chicago to see if he can help you. You can google his info and look at his before and afetr etc . Good luck

Shawn Allen, MD
Boulder Dermatologist