Any Good Creams for Curing Post Pregnancy Scars ?

After the delivery of our first baby peter 10 months back, the pregnancy scars on my body is really becoming a topic of stress. They really look scary though the only consolation is my hubby's words. I have been using scar creams but yet to find a good cream for scars that really works. I have been hearing much about the Invicible Scar Treatment Cream but would love to know if anybody have used it here.

Stretch mark and pregnancy scars on the body

+1

I treat postpartum scars, including stretch marks, with the fractional co2 skin resurfacing laser and have found the results to be excellent.