Do You Know a Good Clinic in London UK That Can Remove my Venous Lake with No Scarring?

I have a venous lake on my inside lower lip and would like to have it removed successfully with no scarring. I understand the best treatment is with a laser. I wonder if you can recommend a specialist in London UK to carry out the procedure? Many thanks. Sue

Surgery is often not necessary for venous lakes

+1

Venous lakes are classically treated with surgery, but they are very well treated with one or two treatments using an 810nm hair removal device.  A physician with some advanced knowledge may use these long-pulsed 810nm devices (i.e. Lightsheer), thus surgery, anesthesia, and time is not needed.  I usually am able to treat it without any brusing with one treatment that does not require anesthesia or result in any downtime.  Not sure of anyone in the UK who may be able to offer this service.

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon

Dermatologic surgeon recommendation in London

+1

I would rcommendthe clinic of Dr Nicholas Lowe (nlowecrs@aol.com) who also practices in Santa Monica, California

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologist