I Got 470cc Low Profile, Over the Muscle, Did I Make the Right Decision? (photo)

I was flat C breast cup before my BA...I had 470cc CUI low profiles,overs implants...Was it a good choice?..take a look at my pictures plz and tell me what do you think..:)..thank you..:)

Opinion on the result of a breast augmentation

+1

If you are happy with the outcome and this is what you had wanted, then it may have been a good choice for you. However, you also need to consider the long term  consequences of the implants of the size that you have being situated above the muscle: acceleration of stretching of the skin over time and descending of the implants along with your breasts. It would surely be important for you to wear a very supportive bra on a regular basis.

Bresat implant choices

+1

It looks like you  made the right choice if you liek the volume. They certainly look good in the photo that you posted.

+1

Based upon the posted photos your result appears very very  good. So I guess you made the correct choice. 

The right decision for breast implants

+1

Your results are splendid, however the right decision is what is right for you. You should choose your 'look' with breast implants on how you feel inside, never based on anothers opinion of how you should look. Your results look quite good, and if you feel so too, all the better.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Breast Augmentation Results?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Based on these pictures I think you have a nice result. However, ultimately it is always a patient's  goals that have to be met in order to decide  whether  “good choices” were made. Generally, I asked my patience to wait at least 3 to 6 months before evaluating the end results of surgery.

Right Decision for Breast Implants

+1

Based on your pictures and not knowing your desired outcome before the procedure, you have nice result. Are there any specific concerns that you have?

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants over the muscle

+1

it appears you made a good choice and based on your pre op photo. I would have most likely made this same recommendation to you. You had some significant "deflation" as you described in your statement with "flat breasts". It would help to know your measurements, but in patients with significant deflation yet significant breast tissue left to cover the implants, I think implants placed above the muscle is a very reasonable choice. 

It is a misconception that implants placed under the muscle are better supported and do not drop as much as those placed above the muscle. One must realize that the pectoralis muscle only covers the upper inner portion of the implant. It gives no support or coverage to the bottom of the implant in standard sub muscular techniques and positioning.  In fact, for this reason, in some cases muscle tension and movement can place pressure on the top of the implant causing it to be pressed downward and descend prematurely. The primary reason (and there are some other minor reasons) to place implants under the muscle is to give greater coverage to the upper half of the implant with gives a more natural and less rounded look to the breast. 

Some of my patients actually like this over full look to the upper breast. Which brings us back to the question of the whether you made the right choice. If you like the size and the shape, then you made a great choice. You look natural to me and placing the implants above the muscle gave  a  more direct lift to your breast tissue, which seems of sufficient thickness and quantity to cover the upper portion of you breasts adequately. They may or may not drop too much over time, but any such occurrence is out of your control or your doctors. That depends on your inherent skin elasticity and the strength of the scar tissue capsule that occurs in everyone, but varies in strength. Any dropping will not be because they were placed above the muscle. Quite the contrary. 

Congratulations. 

Jay Burns, MD