Amount of CC Needed for Full B/Small C?

My PS and I have been talking about 286cc or 304cc, he wants me to go with 304 cc, but I am worried that I may not look natural. I don't want people to really find out that I had breast augmentation done. My height is 5'7"-8" Weight 120 lbs I currently have a 34A (on the smaller side of 34A) Please give me advice! My op is next week.

How to choose the right breast implant size?

It is always difficult and stressful for patients to choose the right implant size. As a general rule a cup size is between 150-170 cc. It seems as though either implant will get you to your desired results. A thorough discussion with your plastic surgeon, trial of implants with a bra and mirror, and ideally a 3D system aid in the decision making. Lastly, remember that 15 cc is the amount of fluid in one tablespoon.