Is A TT or Laser Treatment Best For My Horrible Stretch Marks?

I'm 18 5ft tall and 118lbs. I recently had a baby 4 months ago and now I'm flabby and have horrible stretchmarks because I was very tiny and got Pupps when I was pregnant. Some doctors say nothing will help and others are almost positive they will. I want a tummy tuck, I think. Will they remove my stretchmarks if so how much? Whats the average price in Illinois? Would it be cheaper and/or better to go somewhere else? would laser possibly work for my stretchmarks? Do I have any other options?

Laser versus Tummy Tuck for Stretch Marks: Both!

I have good experience using using Tummy Tuck followed by skin laser therapy to treat post pregnancy tummy and stretch marks.