Would I Be a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty or a Cheek Augmentation?

(I know it doesn't look like it but i'm almost 18) I'd like the width of my nostrils to be smaller making my nose look a bit more sculpted Also I was also wondering about having a cheek augmentation done in the future I hate the roundness in my face and I think some of that will go away the more I grow and weight I loose but i'd like a defined cheek like this:

I'd like a defined cheek like this :

+1

Regarding: "Would I Be a Good Candidate for Rhinoplasty or a Cheek Augmentation?  (I know it doesn't look like it but i'm almost 18) I'd like the width of my nostrils to be smaller making my nose look a bit more sculpted Also I was also wondering about having a cheek augmentation done in the future I hate the roundness in my face and I think some of that will go away the more I grow and weight I loose but i'd like a defined cheek like this:"

One of the most fundamental requirements for a successful Cosmetic Surgery is for the person considering Cosmetic Surgery is to have Realistic expectations and know what can and cannot be done with surgery. The model you want to look like is one of the most photographed women in the world and her face graces MANY ads and websites. Your odds of transforming your appearance to that of this world class model is simply not realistic and chasing it with surgery will likely worsen your appearance, finances and maybe even your life.

From the single photograph you provided, It is hard to suggest what could be done but I truly suggest you think long and hard before having yourself operated upon in a futile mission to achieve the unachievable.

Dr. Peter Aldea

Rhinoplasty

+1

My vote is no for both procedures. You may be a candidate for other parts of a rhinoplasty but that cannot be assessed from this single photo. I also do not think you need to lose any weight unless there is something not covered in the photo like a large protruding abdomen.

Aaron Stone, MD