Good Candidate for Tip Rhinoplasty?

Hi, I am 26 years old and have always disliked the tip of my nose. I feel like it is too bulbous and takes away from the rest of my face. I am wondering (based on my pictures) if I would be a good candidate for tip rhinoplasty. I am not interested in a completely new nose-just a smaller tip. Also, what is the cost in California for this (im not rich)?! Thanks.

Yes, you are a good "tip" rhinoplasty candidate

+1

Thank you for the question.  You could certainly get a great result from a rhinoplasty procedure focused on your nasal tip only.  Your plastic surgeon will also likely recommend a columella strut for tip support.  The price in california varies widely but most should be about 6-10 K.

Dr. Remus Repta

Web reference: http://drrepta.com

Tip Rhinoplasty will work great

+1

Based on your photos, a tip rhinoplasty will likely work well for you. However, your internal airway must also be evaluated.  I would also suggest placement of a strut to your tip in order to allow adequate support and projection.

Rhinoplasty surgery

+1

Dear luvmyself2012,

• Yes, you can refine the tip alone and not touch the rest
  • The cost depends on what part of California you are in and how much of a change you would like
  • On realself, you can find out average prices for rhinoplasty in your area

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Tip Rhinoplasty

+1

You are an excellent candidate for a limited rhinoplasty procedure to refine your nasal tip. Discuss your goals with an experienced surgeon.

Good Candidate for Tip Rhinoplasty?

+1

Aesthetically speaking, from the photos provided the nasal tip does appear a bit wide.  A Closed Tip-Plasty, without a full Rhinoplasty could thin and refine the nasal tip.  Benefits are shorter surgery and recovery time versus complete Rhinoplasty.  Hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com