Would I Be a Good Candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

iam african american 24 yr old mother of 1 i am 5'11 267 pds and i would like to get the brazilian butt lift,but i dont know if i should lose a few pounds or drop a dress size or 2.I'am currently a size 16 

Almost Everyone is A Good Candidate for Improvement from a Brazilian Butt Lift

+5

While you do have some intra-abdominal fat (fat behind your muscle and around your intestines that cannot be liposuctioned), you are still a good candidate to have a dramatic change in your body shape not just your buttock. You should evaluate closely the skill of your surgeon by looking at the before after gallery and video gallery to see his/her skill level with this advanced procedure. The surgeon you choose needs to know the limits of your skin and how much fat can be safely removed.

I have done many many patients like yourself and the BBL can be life changing. Your surgeon should be able to let you talk to patients that he/she feels are similar to you in your body type if you are still skeptical of the possibilities! Be confident that a BBL WILL WORK FOR YOU, so long as your surgeon honestly expresses the possibilities after the physical evaluation of your skin and fat pockets and bone structure you have. Here is a gallery of examples. Also if your surgeon is hiding most of his work with underwear then be skeptical. The best way to see results is full nude photos in different views.

Best Weight for Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

As long as your weight is stable, which I would define as plus or minus five pounds from your current weight  over the past few years, you would be a reasonable candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift fat transfer procedure.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift

+1

Based on the picture that you have provided and your height and weight, I recommend you to lose weight to obtain a more adequate weight. Remember: You have intra-abdominal visceral fat that I cannot remove with liposuction. You will need to lose approximately 50 pounds before surgery in order to accomplish the results that you want. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean that your body can’t change significantly if the surgery is done at the moment. But a combination of surgery and losing weight, in your case, will provide you with the best results

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The closer you are to your ideal body weight the better the results and the safer is the surgery....