Would I be a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift? (photos)

I am a 21 year old female(nearly 22); 5'10 or so, 155 pounds. 36D-29- Idk my hip measurement lol; my hips are narrow though. .lI am not meagre.. I have fat around my sides, stomach, arms, back, thighs. Would I need to gain weight to get the figure and butt like the bodies in the pictures attached? I would like a smaller waist but a more curvy figure with a bigger butt. Are my expectations realistic? Thanks for all the replies made! I really appreciate it.

BBL

+2
In order to determine if you are a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift, you would need to be seen in person. It is a very common procedure. Good luck.

Would I be a good candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2
An exam or multiple views of your current body would be helpful.  Having said that I have performed the BBL on models of all types with good results.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

+1

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.

Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon with years of experience and great reviews in your procedure.

Mel T. Ortega, MD