Good Candidate for Tattoo Excision? (photo)

I have a 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 inch tattoo on my wrist but I don't know if this part of the body is a good place for excision because of the veins and everything and if it would be necessary to do a staged excision.Also I've heard that some parts of the body have trouble with cauterization. The recruiter said laser removal might not remove it completely and I definitively don't want ink spots on my wrist. I know there will be scarring but if it's possible to get it completely removed I'm ok with that.

Expert for tattoo excision and tattoo removal

Tattoo excision can be performed in some cases when there is enough tissue and skin laxity to warrant an incision and ensuing scar.