I am good candidate for Lap Band surgery?

Hi, I am 32 yrs old and my current weight is 185 lbs. I am having a hard time losing weight in the last 2 yrs. I had try different weight loss programs including weight watchers. i exercise 3 to 5 times a week and i'm just getting more depress because i can not lose the weight. i want to know if i am a good candidate for lap band surgery?

Nobody is a good candidate for gastric banding.

+1
If you like failure and multiple operations, have a LapBAND.  If you like to throw up and have frequent visits to the doctor, have a LapBAND.

If you want to lose weight and get on with your life, have a sleeve gastrectomy.

Bloomfield Hills Bariatric Surgeon