Would I be a good candidate for a fat transfer to my breast? (Photo)

My breast deflated from an C to B after breast feeding. I'm interested in a fat transfer without using the Brava system. I'm 5' 2" and 140 pounds, I would like to transfer fat mostly from my abdomen and flanks. My goal size is a full C. Please let me know my options.

Would I be a good candidate for a fat transfer to my breast?

+1
    A one cup size increase can be achieved with fat grafting to the breast. 

Moderate increase with Natural Look

+1
Fat grafting to the breast can achieve a moderate increase in size (one cup size) with an natural shape and look (not augmented look).  You may be a good candidate for this procedure and should find a board certified plastic surgeon that has a special interest in this procedure for maximal results.

You may be a good candidate for breast augmentation using fat grafts

+1
If you have enough excess fat in the abdomen and flanks you should be able to increase the size of your breasts one cup size with fat transfer without the use of the Brava system. Detailed examinations by your local plastic surgeons will help you determine if you are truly a good candidate for this surgery. Thank you for sharing your photos and question. Best wishes.
For additional information about Breast Augmentation through Fat Transfer:

Gregory Park, MD