Would I Be a Good Candidate for Fat Transfer to Breast? (photo)

I am 22 with 1 child Nd breast feeding for ten months really took a toll on my breast they are saggy and deflated looking even with a push up bra I can hardly get cleavage because of just the lack of fullness and volume my breast are also uneven , I am 5'7 and weigh about 140 lbs and wanted to see if I would be a good candidate for getting a fat transfer from my lower stomach to my breasts and what the cost can range from and how long it takes to heal

Would I Be a Good Candidate for Fat Transfer to Breast?

+1

Yes, you would be a good candidate.  The best candidates are women who want to restore some fullness after nursing or to improve the cleavage.  I recommend implants if you want a significant increase in size.

Fat transfer to breast criteria

+1

First, the most important criteria for me is that you do not want implants, because implants will give you more predictable volume and shape.  Implants are better at creating cleavage and superior pole fullness.  You are an excellent candidate for a fat transfer in that you have adequate donor volume and good skin laxity.  Fat is good for adjusting for volume asymmetry and for creating a fuller rounder breast.

Mark Glasgold, MD
Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon