Am I Good Candidate for Buccal Fat Pad Removal? (photo)

Hi and absolutely hate the shape of my face. I think it looks fat in every picture. Would buccal fat pad removal help slim my face or would the results be so subtle that it wouldn't even be worth it? I'm also considering a mini face lift or cheek lift. Would that give me better results?

How to consider Buccal Fat Pad Removal

+2

Hello Deutschess,

Thank you for uploading the photograph.

With a nice big smile, it is hard to assess your cheeks. Yet, I can tell you that buccal fat pad removal is a procedure of precision and delicacy and only qualifying candidates are to be considered.

Certainly, enhancing the beauty of your facial features could be approached better after a physical examination.

Therefore, I encourage you to seek consultation with an extensively experienced surgeon who could provide you with great tools to make a strong decision on how to reach your aesthetic goals.

Best of wishes to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Web reference: http://www.DrSajjadian.com

Buccal fat pad removal is subtle change

+1

It is a bit hard to see exactly what you need in this picture.  When you smile, it distorts things and makes it hard for us to see what is really happening with your face.  However, you look great and I suspect would need nothing. 

In my experience, removal of the buccal fat is best used as an ancillary procedure in facelifting and to keep children from chewing on their cheeks.  There are other ways to change the shape of your face, and I encourage you to meet with a few surgeons to get their input.

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.