Would I be a good candidate for a brazillian butt lift? (photo)

I plan on losing weight to have a smaller stomach before having the surgery. I am 5'4 & weigh 190. How much weight could i lose and still have a large result? Could it round out my hips? Could I achieve a large round butt? What are payment plans usually for a bbl? I love in sac, ca. Could they be lower if I put more money down? Also i am a server and wanted to know how long i should expect to be out of work? Thanks in advance for the advice!

BBL procedure

+1

You could be a good candidate for the BBL procedure. However, a physical exam is needed to make any recommendations. The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Losing weight before BBL

+1

I think you should drop 20-30 lbs before considering a brazilian butt lift and you probably could have a nice result.

Would I be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift?

+1

I think you could lose 20 or 30 lbs and still have 1500 cc of fat transferred to each buttock/hip area. There are financing options available. You will probably need two weeks off from work.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1

Without an in person consultation it would be difficult to determine the answers you seek with high certitude. We would need to determine your target goals, the details of the body contouring, your body goals and a litany of other details. However, if you are dealing with an accredited, board certified surgeon you should feel comfortable expressing these goals with him/her. One important aspect is to make sure you are clear about your goals so that you and your surgeon are proceeding in unison.

But we can discuss in generalities – Taking your questions one a time :

How much weight could i lose and still have a large result?

I believe you could lose 25-35 pounds and achieve wonderful results.

Could it round out my hips? With body contouring and liposuction yes. But without an in person consult we cannot determine the results you seek and the possibility of those results.

Could I achieve a large round butt? You must discuss your goals and what a ‘large round butt’ means to you. But based on what we know I believe you could realize great BBL results.

What are payment plans usually for a bbl? Could they be lower if I put more money down? This depends on the financing options that you select and if your surgeon has in house financing. This is usually a case-by-case basis.

Also i am a server and wanted to know how long i should expect to be out of work? I would envision 7-14 days, but again this depends on you, people heal very differently from one another.

Best of luck, please let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Constantino G. Mendieta, MD

Maybe add tummy tuck

+1

You dont show front pic, from what i see, you have enough fat, but maybe your abdomen for better results shall need tummytuck for better results.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD