22 y.o, after 2 pregnancies, gaining & loosing weight, my butt sagged & disappeared. Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I am 22 years old. I have two kids. After two pregnancies gaining and loosing weight my butt has sagged and disappeared. I have extra fat on my flanks and lower belly. I wish I could transfer that fat to my butt. I want to have a perfect round full heart shape butt and a small waist. My current measurements are waist: 26" hips 38". I am so stressed because nothing I wear looks the way I want it to, I never let my husband see me naked, I don't like the shape of my butt :(

Candidate for BBL

+1

By your photos you appear to be a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift, but an exam by a well qualified board certified plastic surgeon is recommended to discuss outcome expectations.
As long as your weight is stable, which I would define as plus or minus five pounds from your current weight over the past few years, you would be a reasonable candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift fat transfer procedure
Most patients don't realize that only about 20-25% of fat removed is suitable for fat transfer. Also, not all of the fat that is transferred not all survives. Realistic expectations are important for best out come and satisfied patients. For some patients, more than one fat transfer procedure is required to obtain the size they want because injecting too much fat at one time has diminishing returns as less fat survives than if less is injected. In other patients, inadequate fat from other areas may limit the buttock enhancement size.

Am I a good candidate

+1

Yes, you are a great candidate as long as you have realistic expectations. You dont have to be fat to have this procedure. The smaller fat cells have a better survival rate

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Butt augmentation

+1

Dear jaacg82,

Someone famous said - "hope is not a plan".  You write that you wish to transfer your fat to the butt.  Unfortunately, fat injection to the butt is very unpredictable and in most cases it disappears within a year. I had lately 7 patients who had fat injection to the butt  by few of the doctors who are promoting the procedure on this website and the fat disappeared.  Butt implant augmentation,  obviously do not disappear. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced with butt implant augmentation . Check his before and after pictures and make sure you like his results.

Dr Widder

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Are you a good Candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift?

+1

Yes, you appear to be an excellent candidate for the Brazilian Butt Lift! 
What  is important is to have realistic expectations.  The Brazilian Butt Lift can provide a beautiful shape to your figure, removing fat from where you don't want it and transferring it to your buttocks where you do want it.   The most important thing is to get as many of those transferred fat cells to live as possible.  You don't have a large amount of fat to work with, so you are going to need as much of it to survive as possible in order to give you the heart shape you are seeking.  It is important to follow all of the instructions given to you by your surgeon as strictly as possible in order to get the best results possible. If interested, you can read more on my website as well as see many long term photos. 
Good Luck
Dr M

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Butt lift

+1

Thank you for the photos.  You appear to be an excellent candidate for a brazilian buttock lift;  a procedure that will remove fat from unwanted areas and utilize this fat to transfer to the buttocks, creating a fuller, firmer, buttocks with improved contour.  Good luck

Sean A. Simon, MD

Yes, you are a candidate for BBL

+1

Thank you for the photo and question.  Yes you are a candidate for fat grafting to the buttocks.  You would benefit from fat harvest of the hips, flanks, back of the thighs, abdomen, and lower back.  

Dr Remus Repta 

Remus Repta, MD

Good candidate for Brazilian butt lift

+1

Thanks for your question. Based on your photos you are a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift.  Your donor sites will be mainly your lower abdomen, flanks and lower back, producing a flatter stomach, narrow waist and heart shaped top of the buttocks.  In my practice, I do this under local anesthesia with minimal downtime.  Good luck and take care!

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You do have some fat for liposuction and fat transfer.

The final result would depend on the amount of fat that can be liposuctioned from you and transfer the fat to the right areas.

You have fat in the flanks. The bulge in the lower abdomen could be fat or could be due to seperation of the muscles due to pregnancies, need evaluation

There is some fat o the lateral thighs, some people want that fat removed some do not. That can yield some more fat for transfer.

Can do computer simulation of your pictures and that will give you an idea what these changes would do.

Hope whole patients stay like you for a perefect BBL/ espero todos los pacientes sean como tu para un perfecto BBL

+1

as plastic surgeon we wish whole our patients stays just like you are  for a perfect BBL, dont worry your figure sureley will improves greateally preety soon, hope you realize it with a certified ASAPS  plastic  surgeon

como cirujanos plasticos  nosotros deseamos  que todos nuestros pacientes sean como tu para un perfecto y satisfactorio resultado de BBL, solo espero que lo realizes con un cirujano plastico certificado por la  ASAPS

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Butt Augmentation

+1

Based on your photos, you would be a great candidate.  You have excess fat in the hip and lower abdominal regions as well as the saddlebags.  Sufficent fat could be harvested to give you a nice augmentation and reshaping of the buttocks and at the same time improving your waistline contour. 

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon