Would I be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift or what would you recommend? (Photo)

Brazilian butt lift

+1
Thanks for your photos.  You are an excellent candidate for a BBL, but only if you are not looking for a very large volume shift.  The upper hips and sacrum would be reduced and your lower tummy flattened with enhancement of the buttocks, but only for rounding purposes.  Your BMI limits how large we can enhance your buttock volume.

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

BBL Candidate

+1
Thanks for the photos, you look to be a good candidate for the BBL, but it would be important to be seen in person to know for sure. Be sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in these procedures. Those of us who perform 6-8 BBLs per week work with all different body types including more slender patients who don't have much fat to give. Best of luck. 

Matthew Schulman, MD

+1
It looks like you might be a good candidate for a BBL but a personal consultation with a plastic surgeon would give you better recommendations. The plastic surgeon will need to determine if you have enough fat to transfer to your buttocks to achieve the desired results. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Based on the pictures posted, you are a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift if your expectations are realistic. Your body can be contoured well to enhance the shape and the buttocks
Samir Shureih MD. FACS.

sshureih@msn.com

BBL

+1
You may be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift, but I would have to examine you in person to see if you have fat reserves to harvest from.  Good luck.

Would I be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift or what would you recommend?

+1
I perform the BBL on thinner women frequently with very good results.

I also perform buttock implants as well.

I would find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs both very well to achieve your goals.

Select a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Would i be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift or what would you recommend?

+1

You are a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift, more evaluation is need it, the procedure would enhance your buttocks and overall shape, search for a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with lots of experience.

Mel T. Ortega, MD