Would I Be a Good Candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I want to know if I am a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift or should I gain more weight and then do it?? Im 5'6 130.  I have a indent in my hips I want more of a curve. Please see my pics.

Brazilian Butt Lift versus Implants

+1

Thanks for your question.  Based on your photos and your wish pictures, I recommend gluteal augmentation with implants.  You are in great shape already, but the converse is that you don't have any available donor sites for fat grafting.  Even if you gain weight before the procedure, you will likely lose the volume again.  With gluteal implants, the shape and the volume is more predictable and permanent.  Good luck and take care!

Web reference: http://www.dralcerna.com

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

+1

You will need to find a plastic surgeon who aggressively liposuctions but does not get contour deformities.  This will help you achieve your goals.  You will find that the results are very much surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

+1

Anybody with virgin fat ( no previous liposuction ) is a good candidate . Gaining weight is not a good idea , because you will probably loose it again and deflate your results . You can definitely get a better look of your butt and hips  , but maybe not like the pictures you posted as  wish results . Any improvement is a good improvement.  

Best wishes 

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.