Am I Good Candidate for Brazilian Butt Lift? 5'4'' 140 Lbs? (photo)

1st pic 130, others 140. What areas of my body do you recommend I get liposuction? I had in my mind ....inner thighs and the typical other areas for a bbl (waist, abdomen, flanks, back). I prefer to maintain 120 lbs. ...Do you recommend fat in hips? I already do like my body when I am in better shape, but I want greater waist to hip butt ratios..I don't want to ruin myself

Candidate for lipo and BBL

+1

You may have enough for a smaller volume buttock augmentation.  The areas that you mentioned are typical areas for liposuction for BBL, and it is reasonable to have inner thigh lipo at the same time.  You would need a live consultation to better localize the ares for treatment.

BBL Candidates Only

+1

You are a very good candidate for the BBL.  You have a well proportioned frame with moderate fat deposits from which to harvest. This combination allows you to have the best benefit from the suctioning as well as the fat grafting.

Good luck.

Morgan E. Norris, MD, FACS

Great candidate for BBL

+1

Are you are a very good candidate for Brazilian Buttock Lift. You would need to have liposuction of your abdomen, flanks, inner and anterior (front)highs, back with autologous fat transfer to the buttock regimen to sculpt these areas. Best of luck. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Body sculpting

+1

You are ideal candidate for body sculptinf and refinement.

Some excess fat abdomen, flanks.

Then fat transfer some to the depression of the hip and some to the buttock.

Choose your plastic surgeon with great care, and thorough discussion of your ideal shape you want, and an expert board certified plastic surgeon (American Board of Plastic Surgery)

Brazilian Buttlift Candidate at 5'4" 140 lbs

+1

You do not appear to have a great amount of fat around your trunk, but liposuction of the thighs may be enough to get a good result.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA