Hello, would I be a good candidate for BBL? Or should I add a few pounds? (photo)

I would like to add on 10lbs
Click here to see this user's original question.

BBL Candidate

+2

From your photos, you look to be an excellent candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. Fat can be removed from the upper and lower back, the flanks, and the abdomen. This should provide enough fat to be transferred into the butt to give you your desired look. The most important thing when deciding to do this procedure is to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. I perform between 6 and 8 BBLs per week and treat all different body types. It’s best to come in for an in person consultation to discuss the best option for you

Dr. Kayser

+2
I agree with the answers already given so the best of luck to you and have a wonderful day! Dr. Kayser

Melek Kayser, MD
Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Would I be a good candidate for the BBL?

+2

Reviewing your photos I think that you would an excellent candidate for the BBL You are already starting with fairly nice buttocks and you have several available donor sites including the abdomen, waist inner thighs and upper back. You appear to also have good skin tone. I don't believe that you have to gain any weight. You need to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL.

George Lefkovits, MD

Yes you are a candidate

+2
Harvesting fat from your abdomen, flanks, back and inner thighs will give you enough fat for a nice buttocks shape improvement. 

Cheers

David Shifrin, MD

Hello, would I be a good candidate for BBL? Or should I add a few pounds?

+1
I perform the Brazilian buttlift on patients of all shapes and sizes every day. You can likely achieve a nice result, but an exam would be necessary to confirm.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

BBl candidate

+1
I think based solely on your photos that you seem to be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift. An exam in person is key.