5'4 150 lbs. used to have a nice body ... now I have this. Good Candidate for BBL? (Photo)

5'4 150 lbs. used to have a nice body ... now I have this.

BBL

+1
You look like you may be a good candidate for a brazilian butt lift, but it is best to be seen in person to determine what could be achieved for you.

Excellent Candidate for BBL

+1

You already have a great figure and would only look better with more enhancement of your buttocks.  The only question is where to take the fat from.  It appears as if you could take a small amount from your abdomen and flanks but I believe the best donor site would be your lower extremities.  Depending on what you want the ultimate shape of your thighs to be, you can either harvest the needed fat from the lateral and medial thighs or if you prefer to keep the "shape" of your legs exactly the same you can have the fat taken from your thighs circumferentially.  In either case, you should do very well with this procedure…good luck!

Eric Sadeh, MD

BBL Candidate

+1
Based on your photos you are a good candidate for a BBL.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced with this procedure. Best wishes.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

BBL

+1
Thank you for the pictures.

In my opinion, I do believe that you are a good candidate for the procedure. I recommed liposuction in the abdomen, waist, upper and lower back with fat grafting to the buttocks.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Getting the old body back

+1

Fat transfer to your buttocks is not going to get you your old body back.  Lose weight, exercise, get back to your correct weight, and then see what,, if any,  surgery is indicated.

My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

BBL Candidate

+1
From your photos, you look to be a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. The most important thing when deciding to do this procedure is to find a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in Brazilian butt lifts. I perform between 6 and 8 BBLs per week and treat all different body types. It’s best to come in for an in person consultation to discuss the best option for you. Good luck.
Matthew Schulman, MD

Matthew Schulman, MD

Yes, you can have a bbl.

+1
yes, based upon your provided height, weight, and photos, you have areas that could have liposuction performed - and then this fat could be transferred to your buttocks.  speak with a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in this particular surgery. 

Joseph D. Alkon, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

You need to be seen

+1

In those photos, I am not so sure what your problems are -- you have some extra fat -- in person you need to talk to a plastic surgeon -- many things can be done for  you.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

Good Candidate for BBL?

+1
Thank you for your question, you seem like an excellent candidate for the Brazilian butt lift, I would take fat from the abdomen area, waist, upper back, lower back, inner thighs and arms. And transfer that fat into the buttocks for more projection and roundness. Contact a board certified plastic surgeon for a in person consultation.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Good Candidate for BBL?

+1

The fat can be removed from the abdomen, sides, and back and redistributed to improve fullness, roundness, and projection.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.