Do you think I am a good candidate for ABS and hips lipo? (photo)

Hi, I'm 28, I have a good lifestyle, do sport, love my body, but have a lot of fat around my hips and on my belly. I'm going to have a liposculpture on this areas. Local anestesia(do you think is a safe choiche?). How do you think the results will be? I'm Italian (Rome). Thank you so much.

Brazilian butt lift?

+2

I think you are referring to a brazilian butt lift, and you may be an excellent candidate. Best to be seen in person.

Liposuction of the full abdomen and hips can really make a great improvement.

+2

Yes, it appears that you are an excellent candidate for liposuction of the full abdomen and hips. Be sure to do it under local tumescent and with the microcanulas so you get the best results possible and have your doc stand you up and you turn several times during the procedure since it always changes when you are lying down vs standing up. That is just one reason local anesthesia is so much better and safer. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Candidate for lipo

+2

95% of what I do is liposuction and I do it all under local anesthesia, outpatient. You are an excellent candidate and can expect a really good result, with the right plastic surgeon. Anch'io sono Italiano - ItaloAmericano, e parlo italiano benissimo.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD

Yes

+2

You appear to be in great shape and should get a great result from some contouring with liposuction. Plan on being a little sore afterward but otherwise should be fine.

Good luck, Dr T

Scott Tucker, MD
Winston Salem Plastic Surgeon

Do you think I am a good candidate for ABS and hips lipo?

+1

Yes you appear as a very pod candidate. But I might offer I.V. sedation in your case with the local...

+1

Yes, I think that liposuction would be reasonable.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA